The Housing Commission office will be CLOSED on Monday, May 27 , 2024 in observance of Memorial Day.

I’m a Current Voucher Participant and I Need To: 

How Do I Move My Voucher to Another Home in Howard County?

Housing Choice Voucher clients, do you wish to move your voucher to another unit? Complete BOTH steps below to get your move started

Step 1 – You must watch this video briefing on moving your voucher in its entirety.

Step 2 – You must complete and submit this form.